Monday, October 29, 2007

Warner Bros. Studios

If you're reading this and say, "Finally, she's updated!"... Then, well... Yes I have, but scroll down the page, and look in the left column which shows you every post I made today. Start at the bottom post and work your way up, and you'll go from September 7 (The link marked "GO LA") to today.

Also you might notice a lack of photos... I can assure you, I have some, but there are A LOT. What I'm going to do is upload them into different folders of a Photobucket account. I'll probably be doing this tomorrow, as I have some other stuff I'm wanting to do, and adjusting the photos and uploading them is going to take a while. So check up on this link tommorow, the guest password for it "oranges". There will be folders for each day/thing, and newer photos will be to the bottom right on the last page of each folder (if there is more than one page)

I also have lots of video, but that's going to wait until I get home just because video editing is really time consuming, and I can't upload very long videos to Youtube.

But I'm now going to say what I did today besides update this blog (finally).

Today I went to Warner Bros Studios for their VIP tour. It was cool and we umm... Saw lots of stuff? Actually, asides from the stuff I got photos of it wasn't incredibly exciting!!! Wait until tomorrow to see all the neat stuff I got photos of!

ALSO: Just to tell/remind people that I'll be touching back down in Australia on November 5 at around 10:20am (providing it remains on schedule). So if you guys are interested... Yeah. Air NZ flight... Something. In International Arrivals. :)

No comments: