Monday, October 29, 2007

Back to LA and A WORLD OF PAIN!!!

So on Monday, I bid farewell to Arizona and took a flight back to LA. My arrival was a bit hectic and confusing but it worked out eventually, and I unpacked and rested!

...And then packed again.

On Tuesday, Kristy and I were straight on the ball and used her two days off to take us both to Santa Barbara again. While we spent day one just lazing around (Kristy was using it as a getaway from work and I... Well I dunno, I was just there), on Wednesday we took a trip out to Solvang; A European styled town that was originally a Danish settlement, but was now impressing tourists by just being European. It was very pretty and cool. We got Danishes, which were also cool.

I came home to a letter and then drama from ACU... Which continued on into the next day... But more importantly I came back with A REALLY SORE MOUTH. So on Thursday I booked a dentist appointment...

...Turns out I need a root canal when I get back home. Yay. So I got prescriptions for antibiotics and a lot of strong painkillers (I'm done with the antibiotics now, but I still have some painkillers which I still need of an occasion)

I got them just in time too... Because... On Sunday...

We went to Disneyland. And it was awesome.

I bought a two day park hopper, but for Sunday it was Kristy, Richard and I. I was gonna use the second day with the addition of California adventure on another day. So. We went on a lot of rides, including Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain, Star Tours, the Tea Cups, Whinnie the Pooh... We attempted to go on Splash Mountain, but just as we were about to reach the big drop, it broke down, and we had to be evacuated! They gave us a fastpass to any ride (except for the new Finding Nemo subs, where the line was almost two hours long, I did not go on this ride on either day for obvious reasons!). So we went on the Matterhorn, which was also fun!

It was pretty windy though, which was annoying and caused the fireworks to be cancelled! It didn't matter too much though, because I had A LOT of fun. And I was going back.

No comments: